Tuesday 6 September 2016

Off we go

Off we go  06.09.16

9am sees me showered, i notice that my newly clipped hair uses less shampoo than usual which is good as im about to resort to washing up liquid or liquid soap. my ears are now exposed once more so i put on earrings and with joy discover my trousers are very nearly dry.

Breakfast in the courtyard, rye bread with sunflower seeds, cheese, the fresh pear i carried from the beautiful espalier in Ribe that has ripened nicely, water melon, tomato from the 'put and take' stall and a good coffee from my new jar of nescafe. Not quite the doue egberts i brought with me but Netto managed better than Lidl at coffee as well as with their tortellini.


I look at my chickens, rather enjoy their company and think i could do with commissioning a couple of those for my courtyard at home.


I set off in good time for my morning commute, purchase my tickets (me and my bike) with only minordifficulty  and am sitting on the ferry in beautiful breeze enjoying the free wifi. Some things work in Denmark after all.